Thursday, January 3, 2008

In Bahrain - still


So, the american dollar doesn't go very far here. For every Bahraini Dinar, it's $2.64'ish. When taking a five minute taxi cab ride, we've been able to barter down to 4 BD. Small electronics are super expensive here. Also, PS3 games go for well over $100 American.

Alas I sit at Starbucks again. This time with James and Rachel. We're going to see National Treasure Two in about an hour. I'l hang out here in the meantime.

One thing that is kind of irking me is that I tried to comment on Alex's and Billy's Blog. For some reason, I can't leave comments on the Wordpress blogs. :-( <--Makes me sad.

3 comments:

alex mclean said...

I'm on my way to look up Bahrian on google earth - go outside and look up! ha ha!

Billy Chia said...

I guess the web is not as world wide yet as it could be.

Thanks for the thought though!

Anonymous said...

You are looking good. We miss you and we love you very much.

Clicky Web Analytics