Monday, July 30, 2007

Guests

So, we have two new guests at the Stout household. Two cute little beagles that belong to our friends Josh and Christy. They are both in the Marines (Christy just joined and is in school at Ft. Leanardwood) and Josh is deploying with me.

So Josh calls the other day, "Dude, can I ask a huge favor?"
I said, "Sure!" since they've house sat/dog sat for us several times.
Josh, "Can you watch the dogs for me while I'm out in the field?"
I said, "Now I thought you were going to ask me to lend you money or something. Not a problem."
Josh, "Awesome, but can you watch them for a month?"

...

So here they are! As you can see, Jesse and Tator have become quite at home...Ha ha...

Oh and arriving tomorrow, Steph's best friend Michelle, and her two sons. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

alex mclean said...

you're gonna have a full house! Stephanie is VERY BRAVE!

Clicky Web Analytics