Monday, July 30, 2007

2 Hip for Me????

So, a couple of days ago, I was driving down California Oaks going towards Guitar Center trying to find some short cheap XLR cables (a bust) when I came across this car. It was a beautiful Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG. Now, let me fill you in on it's specs:



Engine: AMG hand-built 6,208-cc DOHC 32-valve V-8. High-pressure die-cast aluminum alloy cylinder block

Net Power: 518 hp @ 6,800 rpm

Net Torque: 465 lb-ft @ 5,200 rpm

MSRP: $127,775



Now, that's one hell of a car! (Yes I said Hell.) It was so icredibly beautiful, sounded like a Mercedes, moved like a Mercedes, etc. I fell in love with it...until I saw the license plate, 2HIP4U. What kind of statement was that person trying to say? I immediately wondered, "Is this person too hip for Jesus? Too hip for God? Do they go to church?" It just seemed like a bold over the top statement to me. I mean, just look at the car! I would love to be able to own that sleek little black number with the limo tinted windows someday, but does that mean that I would have to be "2 Hip" for even that person? I don't know...

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics