Thursday, November 8, 2007

Update from the ship.

Ok so here is the latest email from Chris. I figured I would let you all know how he is doing. Oh yeah Ryan and I are doing as good as we can be.

Stephanie

Well all,

Here we are on day three. It was a busy day for the ship today but not so much for me. I ended up catching up on some sleep and moving my test equipment around. We had Hamburgers for lunch which weren’t too horribly overcooked and Pork Adobo for dinner. Yes, I ate Pork Adobo. I will be soon attempting to maintain a diet and start to loose weight. I have no “goal” per say, but I would like to loose at least 15 or 20 pounds.

After dinner I broke out my guitar and learned some fundamentals. I actually know what each string is now (EADGBE)! I even know how to play a scale, and how to play different notes on different strings. Tomorrow I’ll probably learn more about Chords and such. ET2 Francis, also named Chris, has been kind enough to teach me. So if you really think about it, in three days, about an hour or two a day, I’ve learned a lot.

Our internet/e-mail connectivity was down for a while but seems to be straightened out. I’ve noticed a few people have commented on my you tube videos, but you tube is an unauthorized website. I’m having blog withdrawals like you wouldn’t believe! I just want to blog away about all the silly stuff, how much I miss Stephie and Ryan, etc.

Tomorrow looks like an interesting day. I’ll send out an e-mail and keep you all updated. I keep forgetting to import my address book off of my thumb drive (which is in my rack right now) so I know that I’m missing many people. If you happen to speak/e-mail them, let them know I haven’t forgotten. I should be getting off of here. There’s not going to be much hot water left in the showers by the time I get there. I know I’m supposed to do our Navy Showers (which I do) but it is nice to have hot water when you take one! Talk to you all soon!

-Chris

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics