Saturday, November 3, 2007

Shipboard Mailing Address

Hey All,

Here's my shipboard mailing address if you want to snail-mail me:

ET2(SW/AW) Stout, Christopher H.
USS GERMANTOWN (LSD-42)
ACU-5 Det Charlie
FPO AP 96666-1730

Send whatever you want, just don't expect it to get to me in 5 business days. They usually take about a month and a half. Also, baked goods, um, just remember that they'll be sitting there for a while and a rat or two might help themselves. Don't send beer, as much as I may want it. Don't send anything fragile or valuable. If you send DVD's, or movies, just make sure they are packaged correctly.

As far as the e-world, all of my e-mail addresses will be forwarded to the ship. If you absolutely must update your address books, you can e-mail me at stoutch@lsd42.navy.mil and you can check out the website here.

Well, that's all for now. I have to finish packing. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics