Friday, October 19, 2007

Street Racing

So, I live on this street that's roughly a half a mile long. Straight, wide, low traffic, perfect for street racing. Well, Stephanie was doing her homework and coudn't get over that lovely pitched "ricer" running up and down the street so she called the cops. So they just showed up, where by this time the kids were just sitting in their cars. Apparently he said something, and pulled away.

"...lets get out of here before they call the cops again..." Or something to that affect. Off they go! I don't mind if kids want to put the pedal to the metal and see what their vehicle's got, but do it legally and safely, not at 11 o'clock at night. I guess this is where the hypocrite comes in. I'm guilty of it. In fact, today I did a 0-60 run in my truck (8.6 Seconds). I wasn't street racing though. I also did it in broad daylight with no cars around between driveways so that I knew no kids or cars would pop out and make for an unfortunate events. I guess not legal since I think the speed limit is 35 on our street, but I would consider it a little bit more safe. Plus I own a Ford F-350 with a Powertsroke Diesel. Now rice in this baby!

2 comments:

Rob Tremonte said...

F-350... powerstroke diesel... very nice! Hey, can you move my house for me on the back of that thing? Hehe..JK.. Lots of love to ya!

Chris said...

I'll give it a shot for ya! Ha ha...Just added some new improvements to it this week. So that's why I was doing my 0-60 times.

Clicky Web Analytics